View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 11:11 AM   #309
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by awp View Post
Some like the harder ways.

But any next release of Atlantis Word Processor will automatically generate .mobi if you put the kindlegen.exe to the home folder of Atlantis.

You can already try a test build of Atlantis including this feature. Just click here to download a new setup file of Atlantis, run the setup file, and follow the onscreen instructions to update your Atlantis.

Then put the kindlegen.exe to the home folder of Atlantis (normally "C:\Program Files\Atlantis" or "C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlantis"). If you do not have kindlegen.exe, you can download it from here.

This test build of Atlantis also saves the "Keep with next paragraph" formatting attribute to EPUB.
Thanks for this. Yes the KindleGen is practically automatic now. I would agree it is best for the user to download and install KindleGen themselves which is what I was originally thinking. It was just the launch of the tool that I wanted to see inside Atlantis. I did give this a try. The only suggestion would be to redirect the log output and errors to a file in the destination folder that could be perused by the user to see what KindleGen might have complained about.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote