View Single Post
Old 05-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #9
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iriver Story HD
I'll see what I can do about downgrading AUS firmware, maybe this weekend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmetry View Post
Is there any chance of a mod that cancels the boot process and gives me a terminal prompt?
Not to my knowledge. You can get a terminal prompt (telnet through wifi) after the device has finished booting up. Although I don't recommend it unless you really know what you're about - one mistake and the device is bricked.
frostschutz is online now   Reply With Quote