View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 04:36 AM   #3
sassanik
Guru
sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sassanik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB1150, iPhone, Cool-er Purple, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Fire
.lit format

I have to agree, I buy from fictionwise most of the time. The multiformat option lets you download the correct format without any conversion, which is helpful!

When I am getting a drm'd book, I try to get a .lit one, they seem to convert the best for me. I have had trouble converting .mobi books, but that seems to be a issue with my machine and not one that most users have.

Congrats on your new reader! I really like mine! For the price it does it's job excellently!

Oh an even though they should give you the software with it, getting the ebookwise librarian software is worthwhile.

Amy
sassanik is offline   Reply With Quote