View Single Post
Old 09-13-2008, 12:19 AM   #1
askyn
Addict
askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.askyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th Gen)
New Ebw-1150 - looking for suggestions on utilities patches etc etc

Hello all,

Ive finally decided on getting a ebookwise 1150 reader.

Too many changes coming in the next 6 moths etc with all the epaper stuff and this reader will meet all my current needs untill the others stable out etc.

My question is, could I get a list of what you all would recommend as far as software to maintain my library / patches etc on my pc

Also what patchs / addon changes and such you would recommend I put onto the reader itself?

I would like to have all my books organized on my pc and be able to just connect to that to move stuff back and forth etc.

I would also like recommendations on conversion software, something to convert from other ebook formats to the bookwise, as ive seen a lot of the current releases might not be in the imp format.

Also, what ebook stores currently support the bookwise when makeing purchases.

Can Calibre handle all this? or should i go with some other software / proceedure? Ive only read a little about it as im fairly new to here.
askyn is offline   Reply With Quote