View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 04:49 PM   #482
Anak
Evangelist
Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Anak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo
No, English is not my native tongue. Jaden, I didn't mean to offend you or Terisa de morgan.

I tried to write it as neutral as possible but as both of you mentioned there were some slips. Yes, I did use shortcomings and that is expressing some kind of dislike.
The rest was added for some further clarification (which you do not have to agree with).

Putting our own personal preferrences aside.
If in a direct product comparision a kepub is used on a Kobo device and a regular epub on other devices and the latter look more or less identical and the Kobo notably different then I'm not convinced a potential buyer will walk away with a Kobo device (most of the times).

Hand shake.

Last edited by Anak; 05-19-2013 at 05:04 PM.
Anak is offline   Reply With Quote