05-17-2013, 08:11 PM
Join Date: Jun 2010
Device: Windows 10 tablet,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
From the Nook Users Guide
Originally Posted by Rizla
It sounds like a dumb question, but I'm not sure which way to insert the micro SD card in the Simple Touch, and I'm nervous of putting it in the wrong way and not being able to remove it.
I found these instructions:
However, when I do this, it doesn't seem to slide in naturally, and I'm frightened of forcing it. Are these instructions correct? When the Nook STR is laying FACE DOWN should the logo of the micro SD card be FACING UP or DOWN. Excuse the caps. Thanks.
pages 89 & 90.
Installing a Memory Card
To install a memory card in your NOOK, do this:
1. Turn off your NOOK.
2. Set your NOOK down on a clean, level surface.
3. Find the small lid on the upper left side of your NOOK. Gently pull this lid open to expose the slot for the SD
4. Hold the memory card gently between your thumb and forefinger, logo-side down. Gently guide the card into
the SD Memory Card slot.
5. Push gently against the card, guiding it into the slot until it clicks into place.
6. Close the small gray lid and snap it into place.
7. Turn on your NOOK.