Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 12:13 PM   #123
KevinShort
Addict
KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.KevinShort can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Wifi, Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by paola View Post
sadly, it did not work in terms of the offset, although, I can now see the "Tweaks settings" entry which I could not before, and with that I managed to get the shop and the wishlist to disappear, which I thought was broken - obviously it was just me!
OK, looks like it's time to edit some code! I've attached two tweaks installers below. The first, kobotweaks-glo.zip, has the tools menu positioned exactly where it's supposed to be on my Glo. The second installer has the tools menu positioned even farther down. You can try both and let me know how they are.
Attached Files
File Type: zip kobotweaks-glo.zip (70.2 KB, 208 views)
File Type: zip kobotweaks-offset.zip (102.4 KB, 166 views)
KevinShort is offline   Reply With Quote