Thread: Kobo Tweaks
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 08:08 AM   #122
paola
Wizard
paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.paola ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 903, (beloved Pocketbook 360 RIP), Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinShort View Post
Just out of curiosity, how many items do you have in your list, Paola? Does the number of items have any effect on the offset? On my Glo, the menu is only offset by around 10 pixels. It wouldn't be hard for me to change how the list is positioned, but I don't know why the offset is so large on the Mini.
sadly, it did not work in terms of the offset, although, I can now see the "Tweaks settings" entry which I could not before, and with that I managed to get the shop and the wishlist to disappear, which I thought was broken - obviously it was just me!
paola is offline   Reply With Quote