View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:03 AM   #10
hunnymonster
Zealot
hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hunnymonster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 wifi, K3 3G, K Touch, K Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
What Hunny said.

Although I would have said about 30 around my way... 1 bit of case popping open, 10ish fiddly screws, a little connector thingy and a bit of care will see you with a new one fitted.
I'm in the same area (country) as you. Most expensive K3 screen I've replaced was $40.12 delivered (26). Granted it took a fortnight to arrive but price was the key.
hunnymonster is offline   Reply With Quote