View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:56 PM   #199
dider
dider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timedider possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: kindle4
Hi again!
I'm really enjoying Librerator, but unfortunately I have to report quite a major bug.

Kindle 4NT crashes (restarts) while using PDF Reflow on some specific pdf files. It doesn't happen while reading a proper, simple structured pdf book.

It does happen while reading pdf files created with Send to Kindle extension (for Chrome in my case). This addon transforms a web page (an article, for example) into pdf file, which then often contains pictures and looks very patchworky. These files load fine, but crash when you turn the page several times. Kindle then goes straight into this screen:

Then it goes to the Kindle starting screen and it loads the list of books. Then when I try to use the pad to select any book from the Kindle's list, it instantly switches to the last page I was viewing in Librerator (I thought Librerator is killed during the restart, but it appears it's loaded in the background).

I attached a sample file that crashes my Kindle (this article can be accessed by anyone, it's not behind any paywall)

I know that this file looks horrible and I honestly didn't expect being able to read it, but I wonder if this happens on every Kindle. Cheers!

Last edited by dider; 05-16-2013 at 02:03 PM.
dider is offline   Reply With Quote