View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:39 AM   #7
glnnjnsn
Enthusiast
glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.glnnjnsn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Nook Simple Touch
I was excited when I saw the update notification and saw the new features.
The upload ability is a big improvement, but it still falls a little short. From my experience so far, you can't have DRM of any type - so I still can't use it to read my purchases from Amazon/B&N without stripping them of DRM first. I'm also suspecting I'd have trouble viewing books I've checked out with Overdrive. But, it does functionally obsolete the main reason why I would be looking at readers like Montano, Aldiko, and Moon+.

Since the Help section doesn't seem to cover the specifics yet, I figured I'd see if they go into detail about the changes during the Google Play sessions at I/O today.
glnnjnsn is offline   Reply With Quote