View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:10 PM   #10
jswinden
Astrophotographer
jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jswinden ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 2, iPhone 5, Nexus 7.2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jocampo View Post
Why? What do you mean with that ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
So, just because you do not care for Android the app should remain a generation or two behind the iOS version?

Nothing self-centered about that statement.
So I'm not allowed to wish the best be developed for my chosen platform? Why in hell would I want Kindle for Android development to leapfrog Kindle for iOS when I use the latter? Damn you guys should think before typing and not be so temperamental and judgmental.
jswinden is offline   Reply With Quote