View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 11:57 PM   #13
Akai
Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Akai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD
Then, irregardless, I could care less... Most of my big pet peeves have been mentioned already. (Commas, apostrophes, ellipses and the likes don't tend to bother me so much.) My biggest issue in the realm of bad grammar, especially if the person is fond of reading or, worse, an English major - "I defiantly know what you're saying." I don't know whether these people even realise that defiantly is a word all of its own... It's just not that hard to type definitely. Double negatives are particularly irksome, too - Pink Floyd comes to mind. "We don't need no education..."
Akai is offline   Reply With Quote