Thread: Aura HD Screen Freeze
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 03:01 PM   #6
geormes
Zealot
geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geormes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Classic, Kobo Touch, Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
This sounds much like an issue I have on an ongoing basis with my Touch. I'll be reading along quite happily and suddenly the touch freezes, often displaying the dictionary lookup screen with a word underlined. At this point no screen touches are recognized; yes I can use the button on the Touch to return to the main screen but it to is non responsive and all I can do is to power down and back on.

This is highly intermittent.
Sound like the exact issue I had with my Touch, even to the intermittant nature.

The screen freeze I had on the Aura is somewhat different.
No underlining and power button does not work. Nothing works, can't even turn light off. Paperclip reset worked and Aura came up at home page.
However the Aura had no knowledge of what I was reading and the novel opened to the front cover.
geormes is offline   Reply With Quote