View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 03:43 AM   #1383
Jade Aislin
Groupie
Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.Jade Aislin could sell banana peel slippers to a Deveel.

Device: Acer Iconia 500w Tablet, PRS-T1
Now that I've looked at the title page, I've decided to either change how the title page looks or use the Generate cover plugin. However there are problems with both.

I'm not sure how to edit what comes on the title page. Is there a way to reorder how things appear on the page? Also, I have my categories, characters, and ships sorted into big sub categories based on where the fandom is from (Books, TV, Movie). However, I don't care that big category on the title page. Is there a way to do a replace metadata for items on the title page? I'm thinking of something like the search and replace used when you edit bulk metadata.

The only problem I have with the Generate Cover plugin is the description or summary section. When I try to add that to my cover, it picks up all of what I believe are html code.

In calibre the summary for one story reads:
What if Bilbo had been born mute?

But when I generate a cover, I get:

<blockquote><p>What if Blibo had been born mute?</p>

Is there a way to strip out that html code on the description/summary column? Should I ask this question in the generate cover plugin forum?
Jade Aislin is offline   Reply With Quote