View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 02:46 PM   #139
graycyn
Guru
graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.graycyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony T1, Samsung Galaxy Note, Kobo Aura HD, Nook HD+, Nexus 7 (2013)
Quote:
Originally Posted by guitarizt View Post
I bought the Aura and I love it. The T1 with more battery life and glowlight would be great, but the frontlit screen on the Aura makes it a no contest over the T1 for me.
If I had to choose between my T1 and my Aura, I'd keep the T1. I need to do notes and highlights and the T1 is vastly superior to the Aura for that. It is also vastly superior on battery life. My Sony is also easier to hold one handed using a bottom hold. The ergonomics of the Sony in lighted cover are better than that of the Aura in sleep cover. Fortunately, I don't have to choose between and can enjoy both readers, each for what they do best.
graycyn is offline   Reply With Quote