View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 12:22 PM   #22
DomesticExtremis
Addict
DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DomesticExtremis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: default
You will definitely need to use .kepub.epub - simple epubs do not respect the direction.

The direction: rtl; css property seems to work for me, but I also set the xml:lang="ar" attribute for the
page. you also need to have a decent arabic supporting font on your reader (e.g. one of the PakType ones).

Try downloading my Epub feature peeker - that has some arabic pages in it.
A lot depends on what your e-reader settings are with respect to fonts.
DomesticExtremis is offline   Reply With Quote