View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 04:13 AM   #557
orlok
Getting back into it
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire HD, Kobo glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephjk View Post
If I want to borrow an ebook from the library I have to be online to read it. I can't download it to my kobo and read offline. UK libraries are a bit behind the rest of the world when it comes to lending ebooks.
Interesting. Our library (Leicestershire) allows downloads, the only problem being that the selection of ebooks available is pathetic. I have never once found a book I'm actually looking for.
orlok is online now   Reply With Quote