View Single Post
Old 09-11-2008, 08:44 AM   #12
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Now to take this one step farther.. let's say I wanted to sell my 505 and I put on content that I will never reread that I legally purchased. Can I sell it with this content on it? I should hope so. Some of it could have DRM and some not. But that should not matter. If the content was legally purchased and I won't be rereading it, then giving it away/selling it should be legal (IMHO).
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote