Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 10:58 PM   #767
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350: 3 Silver, 2 Blue!; Kobo Glo
Quote:
Originally Posted by cghipp View Post
Good to know - I found the texture of the Glo to be somewhat off-putting, but I am probably more picky than most about such things.
That's funny... I also find the "feel" on the Kobo Glo weird, and those were my exact words in another thread here, that it's just "off-putting" to me. It might not have been so had I not been using PRS-350s for over 2 years, where the screen has a very nice smooth feel to it, it's silky smooth in comparison to the Glo. But I seriously doubt I'll ever get used to that bumpy feel.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote