View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 05:42 PM   #2
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623
I was hoping that you'd get an informed response, so I left off answering for a while. Since no one else answered, here's my two cents: (also, many people won't answer a question, but they'll jump right in if a wrong answer is given )

When I last checked about a year ago, DarkHorse only sold "app" versions of their books which would require a desktop or tablet to read. I guess ADE-style DRM doesn't work with CBR/CBZ files. I read somewhere (maybe here on MR) that this was common practice in the industry. I left in disgust and haven't gone back since, so I don't know if they've changed anything since then.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote