View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:20 PM   #1
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Questions for digital Manga fans

I haven't read Manga for years, but I used to enjoy reading things like Record of Lodoss War, Ranma 1/2, Tenchi Muyo!, Fushigi Yugi (sp?), Cowboy Bebop and You're Under Arrest. Also some scifi/fantasy type titles I can't remember.

I'm interested in the idea of digital manga. Is it sold in formats like CBR/CBZ, ePub, etc.? Stuff I can use on various devices and not worry about the need for a specific store app? I looked at Viz's site and it looks like digital manga from them has to be used in their proprietary app. I tried searching Kobo, but the selection didn't look like much and most of it didn't look like something that would interest me.

I guess I'm looking for both a little guidance and maybe some title recommendations.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote