View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 06:38 PM   #280
pdurrant
Santa Mouse
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NOOK ST GlowLight
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario View Post
I'm doing fine on my sub-challenges, but I'm already hopelessly behind on the TBR reduction. My TBR has grown by more books than I read last year already.
I've managed to reduce my TBR by seven! Hopefully I'll get it down by several more before the end of the month. I've already bought all the books I'm allowed to in May, unless some unresistable offer comes along.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote