View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 09:41 AM   #75
patrickt
Wizard
patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.patrickt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 4 X 2
I know a man who fancies himself a discriminating gourmet and a restaurant critic. The problem is he has never once given a restaurant a good review. "Oh, my god, I wouldn't take my dog there," is his standard comment and he doesn't even have a dog.

I get some of the same from people who read. They'll never write a book but those who do write are, in their view, horrible.

And, I've dealt with murderers, pedophiles, and rapists when I was working. We are not all wired pretty much the same.
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote