View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 12:54 AM   #15
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, T2; KPW2; iPad Mini Retina; Nooks
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyWater View Post
I've looked at these kinds of headphones, but I swear, I think I have to replace my MP3 player's headphones every 3 or 4 months because the wires at the end that jack into the player get broken.
I'd hate spending $300 on a pair of headphones, only to have to throw them away in....even 6 months!
I have Bose noise-canceling headphones and love them. I take several international flights a year so they really make a difference and were worth the expense for me. I also use them indoors to eliminate tv and music noise from others in my household. The Bose have a replaceable wire kit that costs $15. I bought 2 kits after my cat chewed the wires when I left them out of the case one time. I think other brands in this price range also offer replacement kits. If I didn't have the Bose already, then I would consider the B&W P5 headphones.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote