View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 02:00 PM   #929
Faterson
pokrývač škridiel
Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Faterson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini Ret & 3 & 1, iPhone 5S, LG 8.3 & G2, Kobo Mini, Kindle DX&3
Lightbulb

Micah, please take a look in the Marvin thread where I'm explaining im my most recent post why at least 5 highlight colours are crucial for me in e-reader software.

While I would welcome unlimited highlight colours in Marvin, I can understand why Kris is limiting them to 5. However, only a single highlight colour is unacceptable to me, especially on any screen offering the display of millions of colours. A single highlight colour has always been a weakness for the traditional Kindle e-ink devices, but it's completely inexcusable on Kindle Fire and in Kindle apps on full-blown tablets.

I definitely think Bluefire Reader needs at least the 5 highlight colours offered by Marvin if it wishes to remain competitive.
Faterson is offline   Reply With Quote