Originally Posted by midlifec
Well thanks for the line spacing tweak, developers. Almost there! Now please can we have:
1) further margin options - need the text to run right up to the edge of the screen on iphone to make the most of the small reading area
2) better library organisation - by author especially
3) paragraph spacing would be nice but not essential
4) the ability to customise so that touching either side of the screen is next page
I had fallen out of love with BF but the latest update is encouraging. Would pay good money for those features which would make it more like our well loved Stanza
#1 agreed, and tricky. Many times the CSS used for margins is actually meaningful (e.g. in Poetry). Right now, we only "increase" margins by "shrinking" the canvas (no CSS change), never reduce them (meaning if the creator of an ebook inserted margins for some reason (should be very rare) we don't muck with it. I hear you though, it is incredibly frustrating when an ebook has margins (I tend to just edit the CSS). You are right though, we should probably have a way to "force" no margins.
2. We have a sort by author option already - not sure I understand the comment?
3. Yes, Para spacing is high on my list. Sounds easy, and relatively is, but testing is more time consuming than many might imagine.
4. Yes, we absolutely need this
In hindsight, I'd have prioritized features a little different (e.g. collections probably should have come after a lot of other things) but live and learn.