View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 05:46 AM   #16456
thinkpad
David
thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thinkpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, E.Edge (sold), Irex Iliad (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by treadlightly View Post
If you don't mind me asking, was there any information in the Tawny Man series that you felt you were missing by skipping the Liveship Traders trilogy? I'd like to continue the story of Fitz and the Fool and I don't think a series based on a ship will appeal to me. I'm not sure how tightly the series are bound together.
I haven't read the Tawny Man series so I wouldn't know. The first series I read from Robin Hobb was the Rain Wild Chronicles a couple of months later I picked up the Farseer Trilogy.
thinkpad is offline   Reply With Quote