View Single Post
Old 05-04-2013, 07:16 AM   #1414
Randy11
Wizard
Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Randy11 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung EB60, Onyx M92, Onyx Max2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inemi View Post
torrents still needs a server somewhere, or a pc always on. I'm using firefox and debian, and I haven't had any problems. At least you should control that firefox is updated to 20. Who use debian stable, has firefox version 10, so he should download the tar form mozilla. mega only supports the latest versions, but it has the ability to verify and check your download.
I'm using Debian stable/squeeze.

I've download the last firefox's version : firefox-20.0.tar.bz2, but I have the following message : "./firefox: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory".

And if I make : "export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/lib/", I have the message : ./firefox: error while loading shared libraries: libstdc++.so.6: wrong ELF class: ELFCLASS64

For "libstdc++" :
apt-cache policy libstdc++
libstdc++6:
Installé*: 4.4.5-8
Candidat*: 4.4.5-8

If you can help me, thank you !

Last edited by Randy11; 05-04-2013 at 07:22 AM.
Randy11 is offline   Reply With Quote