View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 09:52 PM   #136
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashkulz View Post
I've released ebookutils-0.5 at the new site http://ebookutils.berlios.de As it's based on a Wiki, you are free to edit it if you feel you can add something

Well, I hoped for it and I got it so I'm happy

Fixed in 0.5
Ashish:

Let's see, you set these lofty goals and you attain them. Must be a pretty good feeling!

Not everyone can wake up one morning and think "I should allow my reader to retrieve (be served) local content as well as surf the internet and download from there in under a minute." Yeah, I almost had the same thought, not!

BTW, I can attest that the windows version 0.5 now works with my plugins, except #7 AdjustImageSize which requires PIL to be installed (and compiled therein). Oh, oh, Ashish, could you include PIL's Image?

I do note, however, that the EBW1150 does crash a lot, so I think it's best for now to surf the (friendly) pages of the mobile edition of mobileread, namely: www.mobileread.mobi !

Happy .imp downloading (and .prc/.pdf converting "on-the-fly"). Any suggestions for (plugin) improvements?

Last edited by nrapallo; 09-09-2008 at 10:58 PM. Reason: no problems with my PrcConverter.py plugin (just make sure that mobi2imp-cmd.bat is included)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote