View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:55 AM   #1949
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
I'm so glad you guys introduced me to Codex Alera. While it's not Harry, it's such a great series so far that I've actually gone 3 straight days without wanting to reread The Dresden Files. I don't think I'm going to make it to November before starting my reread of the series though. I wanted to get through them right before starting Skin Game, but that isn't going to happen .

I am definitely reading Codex Alera right through though. I can't stop myself .
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote