View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #11
mystika1
Groupie
mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mystika1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aztak EZReader, Nook HD+, Kobo Glo, Kindle PW2
Hi,
I had a non responsive nook tablet a few months ago. When I called Barnes and Noble they looked up the registration date on their computer and didn't need any receipt...and I originally purchased my nook at walmart. People get upset when they have to create an account when first using their reader but this actually saved me because I lost the receipt a long time ago.

Penny
mystika1 is offline   Reply With Quote