View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 01:06 PM   #38
lkstrummer
lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.lkstrummer shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Sony Daily Edition PRS-950SC
Correction: powering on and off after switching the dicthtml.zip file DOES work. I was positive that I tried various methods last night, including the on and off one, but they yielded nothing. I must have overlooked something. Thank you to davidfor for suggesting it once more. I was able to successully load another webster's dictionary onto the aura. So, I wouldn't hold off purchase of an aura for lack of custom dictionaries. However, you should update the instructions ShellShock to point out that the Aura definitely won't refresh the dictionary cache while it is still powered on. Thanks all
lkstrummer is offline   Reply With Quote