View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 10:04 PM   #10
jlocicero
jlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
Thank you very much for helping me. I am trying to learn...

But first, what program can I open a .mobi book in? I can open it in Calibre, but only to view. I can't open it in Sigil to edit...

I don't want to be a pain, so if you stop being bored, I understand!
jlocicero is offline   Reply With Quote