View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 07:19 PM   #691
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
After using the Aura for a week, I find I like it better than any other ereaders I have tried, including the Paperwhite. I got the Sleep Cover case, and at first thought it was rather flimsy -- but it works well and is very light. I use it all the time now. Using Calibre to sideload books with the Kobo Touch plug-in, pages appear nicer to me. One of the things that I like is the size -- it is large enough to emulate a real book while not being heavy and unwieldy, like the iPad (including the Mini).
talaivan is offline   Reply With Quote