View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:25 AM   #1
jlocicero
jlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterjlocicero can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: none
want to fix Cryoburn (Lois M Bujold) character spacing

I've got the hard copy of this book, and it came with a CD with all of Lois McMaster Bujold's Barrayar books in various digital formats as a nice bonus.

Everything is great except for the title book. The character spacing for the Cryoburn digital book is too close - the letters are all pushed together. I find this kind of hard to read.

I can't get my mobile reader (mostly Kindle on iOS but now also Marvin for iPad) to adjust this.

Can anyone help me fix the spacing in the file itself? Tweak the CSS? I am hopeless at this, but the file (book) itself seems to be freely available. If not, I can post the CSS to this thread if someone can help. Or is there a way to do it in Calibre or Sigil?

Hope this question makes sense. Thanks for you help!
jlocicero is offline   Reply With Quote