View Single Post
Old 09-09-2008, 07:55 AM   #5
acidzebra
Liseuse Lover
acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.acidzebra ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Google news has a ton of reports on it, some of which include the other guy's comments. He seems mostly ok with it and is moving on to other (HP-related) projects.
http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ne...ncl=1243944079

I haven't seen this work, so I wouldn't know. From what I could see from the judge's comments

Quote:
"While the Lexicon, in its current state, is not a fair use of the Harry Potter works, reference works that share the Lexicon's purpose of aiding readers of literature generally should be encouraged rather than stifled," he said.

He said he ruled in Ms Rowling's favour because the "Lexicon appropriates too much of Rowling's creative work for its purposes as a reference guide".
I would probably agree with the ruling.

Last edited by acidzebra; 09-09-2008 at 07:57 AM.
acidzebra is offline   Reply With Quote