Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 12:13 PM   #569
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, Glo, Nexus 7 HD, iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmilica View Post
Thank you for your very detailed response and help.
Is switching WIFI on Kobo ereader only way to get kepubs from Kobo? I have 3 different Kobo accounts in 3 different countries. And I prefer my reader not being on WIFI at all. That's what I do with Kindle...
You can use the Kobo desktop application to download the books and sync over a USB cable. One advantage there is that if you don't want an update, you can delete the update files before disconnecting your Kobo.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote