View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:56 AM   #6
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
Tried that. Tried loading it up with noogie to see what'd happen there (when plugged in after bootup my computer saw all the partitions, which was normal.)

Maybe i didn't pull the battery enough times.

I used a really REALLY small flathead (small enough that it fit in the t5 screw and apparently saw a couple edges as a slot.)

Edit: And if this was barns and noble I wouldn't have bothered opening since it's rooted. However walmart purchase so hoping a return is still possile.

Screen's stuck on coolreader with a book open so. Yea.
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote