Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 10:44 PM   #564
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I tried and ADE won't add the book to it's library much less allow me to sideload it to the Kobo. I suspect neither understands the variant on Adobe's DRM scheme used by B&N.

Regards,
David
I can add B&N ePub's to ADE and open them (after entering name & CC# to decode), but it was my understanding that Adobe was going to do something so that if you then transferred the book to a device using an Adobe ID it would work. Don't remember where I read that except it was in a thread here, but regardless it doesn't do that.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote