Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 09:29 PM   #560
jiminrussell
JimInRussell
jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!jiminrussell is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: kobo Aura H2O, Glo HD, Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I tried and ADE won't add the book to it's library much less allow me to sideload it to the Kobo. I suspect neither understands the variant on Adobe's DRM scheme used by B&N.

Regards,
David
Doesn't B&N use a different ID? rather than Adobe ID you have to use the CC Number and Name associated with the purchase you made from B&N at least that is what the ADE getting started book says.

"Bookseller-specific IDs
Some booksellers use a special form of protection where your book is locked to the bookseller’s ID. For example, Barnes & Noble uses this method. When you buy a book, download to your computer, and open in ADE, you’ll be asked to supply the username and unlock code you use on the bookseller’s web site (for example, for Barnes & Noble, the name and number of the credit card associated with your ebook purchase)"
jiminrussell is offline   Reply With Quote