View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:57 AM   #628
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
Others have commented, but tap the middle of the screen and bring the bottom menu up. The line across is the bottom of the text area. The gap there is the one you can affect with changes to fonts and spacing.
I guess I still don't understand. I can't think of any other reader or app that does things this way and they all work perfectly fine. I know some of it is just getting used to a new setup (took me awhile to get used to my first Kindle when coming from a Sony 505), I'm just struggling with it right now and trying to make sense of things.

I've tried all of the different fonts. I've increased the size up and down. Nothing is changing the size of that space. I like the page just the way it is for the most part, it's just that the big 'white space' is distracting me.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 04-27-2013 at 03:00 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote