View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 02:47 AM   #627
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
OK, I did widows and orphans set to zero and it's definitely better (got two more lines of text) than the variable space. Attached are before and afters of the same page (sorry for the cruddy pics). I assume the still pretty large space in the after pic is what I have to learn to live with?
Others have commented, but tap the middle of the screen and bring the bottom menu up. The line across is the bottom of the text area. The gap there is the one you can affect with changes to fonts and spacing.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote