View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 12:31 AM   #1
Lazaras
Enthusiast
Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazaras ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch Glowlight
NTG Screen Totally Unresponsive

My nook was gotten for me as an easter gift by relatives. Unfortunately it got bumped against the diningroom table. Screen shows the last page i was on no visible cracks defects Nothing. However it does not change. Tapping different areas does nothing. Hitting the side buttons does nothing. Power button does nothing. However the glow light thing will go o and when it's on the file system is accessible (which let me get everything I had /off/ of it.)

Trouble is because it's a drop not covered under base warrentee and I don't have the receipt (they didn't include that in with the box.)

I've seen ifixit's teardown so tempted to pull it apart see if the screen cable has come unseated (But I don't have a torx set. boo.) Any ideas if that's what it could be or if i"m looking to have to replace the whole frelling screen?
Lazaras is offline   Reply With Quote