View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 09:46 PM   #620
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffR View Post
There will always be some fixed space at the bottom where the page number is, but the space at the top can be adjusted by setting the page margins, and the variable space at the bottom removed by setting orphans/widows to zero, in the book's .css stylesheet.
That'll probably be fine for me personally in the long run, but right now I'm working on a review and a lot of the readers aren't the type who are going to want to have to tweak things (of course they also might not care about the space anyway). I'm actually probably fine with the top margin I'm getting it's just that things look extra out of whack because of the large bottom space and from what I'm reading from others even if the variable space bottom deal isn't an issue there's still a huge amount of space at the bottom (the pages counter only takes up one line).

Last edited by AnemicOak; 04-26-2013 at 10:31 PM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote