View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 05:47 PM   #53
Hitch
Bookmaker & Cat Slave
Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2, iPad, KindleFire and NookColor
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucsie View Post
Can I intrude on the topic and ask for the "Tales from 2040" too? You just made it so intriguing!
Bucsie:

As soon as it's ready, I'll ask the publisher. I can't presume to give his copies away willy-nilly, but I believe he'll be fine with it. I have proposed that he put it here, in the Library. I'll add you to the list, and if/when it's available, I'll PM you so you can tell me how to send it. Sound good?

Hitch
Hitch is offline   Reply With Quote