View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 03:11 PM   #546
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
On Sale @ Amazon $0.99

Wild Orchids by Karen Robards
Originally published in 1986
(Contemporary Romance)
Note: I own the hardback edition of this. This was written in a long time ago so keep that in mind. It's not a Political Correct cookie cutter romance. I am thrilled to have this in ebook. I must reread it, it's been years.

Original Blurb:

Quote:
He wanted her hungry--hot and wild, burning with desire for him. She wanted him forever.

All her young life Lora Harding had dreamed of
a man whose touch would teach her passion. Then suddenly, on a Mexican vacation, there he was... in her car ... holding a gun to her head! The most attractive man she had ever laid eyes on was kidnapping her!

He called himself Max. A soldier of fortune, dark eyed and fierce looking, he was a man on the run, forcing Lora to help his outlawed rescue missions. Lora was both terrified and entranced by his presence. But in a lush jungle hideout high in the mountains, her fear melted into liquid fire when her captor crushed her creamy curves to his body with iron-hard arms, claimed the honey-sweetness of her lips, and tormented her with the sweet promise of ecstasy -- and total surrender...
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote