View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 12:18 PM   #74
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: HDX 8.9, AuraHD, Nook HD+, Kindle 2,3,T , Opus, Nexus7, iPhone5, etc
Very first impressions as mine just arrived...

Setup was easy and smooth, although I had to re-enter the WiFi info after it installed the update. I do not like that it automatically downloaded the last five books I've purchased at all.

Fit and finish are nice and the screen looks great. The light works good and is the best of the ones I've seen. The backs shape is comfortable, although is might be a bit slippery under certain circumstances, we'll see. If that turns out to be the case maybe there'll be a skin or something to help.

Now to play with a few books and see how that goes.
AnemicOak is online now   Reply With Quote