View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:24 AM   #277
bhaak
Groupie
bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.bhaak can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Palm IIIx, (iPhone|Kindle) Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by stasys View Post
I meant Cr3 by CrazyCoder - http://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...89#post2278589
Any text looks more clear.
I can't see hardly a difference between the rendering of CrazyCoder's version and HackedUpReader. But I don't have a PW to test, I can only compare them on the Kindle Touch.

What font are you using? Do you have the improved freetype library installed that is referenced in the first post? That library should be the only thing that would result in a suboptimal rendering.

Everything else should be configurable in the settings. Try changing the different font settings on the first page of the settings menu. "More clear" sounds like tweaking of "Font aliasing" or "Font gamma" could help.
bhaak is offline   Reply With Quote