View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 01:52 AM   #59
SeaKing
Frequent Flier
SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SeaKing ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KB kindle aboard, Galx Tab 7.0 Plus, trying out Droid 1 as mini-tab
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fourl29 View Post
I think you are oversimplifying here. Sure gravity keeps pulling things down, but apple stock's problem isn't gravity, as much as St. Paul's Cathedral seems to be doing just fine (as are the heads of those within it) despite gravity pulling it down.
To paraphrase, "I know gravity!"

And now I will tackle what I think is a metaphor.

I will guess that forsooth means that there is a constant pull down on Apple stock. That something like "good news," "new products," "failure of competitors" must keep pumping an upward draft to hold the stock up.

It won't just float up there continually because it is there. Apple must work to keep it up there.

i.e. If I give out of fuel, my engine stops, my ride stops, my aircraft drops.

So what kind of "nitro" is Apple going to put in its fuel tank?
SeaKing is offline   Reply With Quote